Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite repetitve call in people
I dont know what to call these people, but there is some people that call in all the time and are somewhat regarded as friends to the show. My favorite is Sean the Meth using trucker.

others are steve(i think) in New Jersey, or Hines. there are many more.
Me (not really) Defintely not Fat Louis! Actually, anyone who makes the show funny.
Heinz needs banned!!
another one to include is chris the liar
Screw Chris the liar. They should give out his number on the air next time he calls and makes up some stupid fabricated story. The Iraq thing just pissed me right off.
sean the methed-up trucker, he sounds way too energized for 5 AM.
I like Jim. I forget where he calls from but he always stands out because he has a deep voice and he speaks quietly like he is hiding in the back of his closet. He just sounds ridiculous, like a creep.
I hate that Louis guy. His voice is so annoying and Zane is right, he says the same crap every time he calls, plus most of the time he's a freakin' liar.
Sean the meth-eating trucker is awesome!

I also like Larry the Piney, but I don't think I'd like him all the time.
I could be completely wrong, but I swear the guy who hit a deer with his "brand new camry hybrid" has called in numerous times or someone who sounds exactly like him does. He's not my favorite or anything but I was wondering if anyone else thought so too. Sean the Meth trucker is great he just starts his call hitting the ground running, full volume everytime
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
if anybody remembers, waaaaaay back when FBHW first started at GR, there was a guy named James the Rube who'd call in every now and then. he was hilarious, always getting arrested and had these crazy hillfolk stories.
Anybody heard from Louie Large lately?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Was he the one who had surgery or something?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Was he the one who had surgery or something?

That was him. It's been awhile since I can remember him calling in.
methy sean!

call more!

zane gets nervous which can only lead to good things 8-)
Gotta say I love Mark the valet's stories of famous/semi-famous people. Also, like meth trucker.
potthole Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:Was he the one who had surgery or something?

That was him. It's been awhile since I can remember him calling in.

I'm sure he still calls but he's probably screened out for making shit up like he always does..
I like the people that call in often but don't think it makes them a celebrity. Louie acts like everyone cares about his effin' pork rolls and crazy Pesci voice.
Moobs Minger Wrote:Sean the meth-eating trucker is awesome!

I also like Larry the Piney, but I don't think I'd like him all the time.

Those were my two, then again considering i live near pineys maybe i find Larry a lot more hilarious than everyone else.
I'm taking a new liking to -I believe his name is- Mark from NJ. He talks just like Milton from Office Space, and then gets crazy laughing fits like I used to when I was a child. I hope he calls in everyday.
blakjustn3 Wrote:Screw Chris the liar. They should give out his number on the air next time he calls and makes up some stupid fabricated story. The Iraq thing just pissed me right off.

The Iraq story pissed me off for a number of reasons:

For starters, I spent the past 6 months seriously looking at joining the Air Force or Navy. Although I just recently decided to go back to school, I learned so much about the military and gained so much respect for what those people have sacrificed that some clown calling in because he wishes he could be one of those people made me so angry.

As if that wasn't reason enough to hate this guy, it pissed me off that he actually thought his pathetic lie would fool anyone. I mean, if you're going to lie and say you're a soldier in Iraq, at least do your research. Know what time it "should be in Iraq" when you're calling, know where "you're stationed", use military time and lastly, don't make up a story saying you beat up a woman and her kid.

Our troops are out there risking their lives and are spending months away from family and friends to protect the freedom and rights of idiots like that guy. Kind of sad.
I'm startin to like the guy that calls in and gets really nervous and laughs at EVERYTHING the guys say. It's always nice and awkward when he calls in and the guys dont know what to do. It's the funny awkward though, not the bad awkward like when people call in and ask "how ya doin".