Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Calendars not that gay!
I just recieved my gay calendar and I would say that they are not gay enough! I am really disappointed. I was hoping for say some S&M costumes. You know w/hotwings standing behind Joe on all 4's w/one of those ball mouth gag things!

And as far as the shipping of these calendars!!! I ordered 3 and only 2 made it in one piece. The box was open and the ruined one was stuck to the adhesive and tore apart when I finished opening the box!! I will think twice about ordering them next time.
They are "Not Necessarily Gay Calendars". If you want a Gay calendar, you'll have to shop at your other favorite website. Wink j/k I don't know you yet so I didn't want to sound mean
sunshyne Wrote:They are "Not Necessarily Gay Calendars". If you want a Gay calendar, you'll have to shop at your other favorite website. Wink j/k I don't know you yet so I didn't want to sound mean

Yeah but more gay would of been much funnier!!!!

and I think you want me because you winked at me!!! Wink Wink
(that's a wink, wink) :-*
sickbitch Wrote:I just recieved my gay calendar and I would say that they are not gay enough! I am really disappointed. I was hoping for say some S&M costumes. You know w/hotwings standing behind Joe on all 4's w/one of those ball mouth gag things!

I think it was intended to be Safe For Work. Not sure how many people really want an S&M calender.

Sick Bitch suits you well...
I don't think anybody but an actual gay person would want to see Producer Joe and Hotwings practicing sodomy, sick bitch. I don't know but maybe some girls are in to that kind of thing?? Oh I'm sorry you are a girl. oops!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Tell that to my mom who thought I was gay
The only one that was truely gay was November.
I don't know how I'll get by that month.
sickbitch Wrote:I just recieved my gay calendar and I would say that they are not gay enough! I am really disappointed. I was hoping for say some S&M costumes. You know w/hotwings standing behind Joe on all 4's w/one of those ball mouth gag things!

And as far as the shipping of these calendars!!! I ordered 3 and only 2 made it in one piece. The box was open and the ruined one was stuck to the adhesive and tore apart when I finished opening the box!! I will think twice about ordering them next time.

Just when I thought I had seen complaints about anything and everything possible...
Craptastic!! I intended this to be put up in our Sunday school, where we could show the children " What Not To Be When They Grew Up!" NOW, you are telling me it's an innocuous, kinda, sorta, "if you thought about it, it MIGHT, MIGHT??? be construed as Gay Calendar???"

Don't suppose you guys have a "Not Necessarily Bestiality Calendar" waiting in the wings???

You would not believe what Johnny does when he is not forced by his parents to attend Sunday School.. I thought I would try to scare him Homosapien! Thanks for nuthin!!!
jus' P Wrote:

I think it was intended to be Safe For Work. Not sure how many people really want an S&M calender.

Sick Bitch suits you well...

Thanks I thought so too!!!
Mad Dog Wrote:I don't think anybody but an actual gay person would want to see Producer Joe and Hotwings practicing sodomy, sick bitch. I don't know but maybe some girls are in to that kind of thing?? Oh I'm sorry you are a girl. oops!!

Yes I am a girl and straight! :-* But I have a sick sense of humor and I didn't say it had to be the actual act of sodomy!!! Just the illusion! LOL :'(
chlietoris63 Wrote:Craptastic!! I intended this to be put up in our Sunday school, where we could show the children " What Not To Be When They Grew Up!" NOW, you are telling me it's an innocuous, kinda, sorta, "if you thought about it, it MIGHT, MIGHT??? be construed as Gay Calendar???"

Don't suppose you guys have a "Not Necessarily Bestiality Calendar" waiting in the wings???

You would not believe what Johnny does when he is not forced by his parents to attend Sunday School.. I thought I would try to scare him Homosapien! Thanks for nuthin!!!

beastiality now there's an idea! LOL Tongue
OH MAN!!! Now I have a -1 smite!!! LOL Ain't that great!!!! Whoo Hooo!!!! :'(
dont worry sick bitch.. i got ur back.. ur back to a 0 karma! you can use your dirty mind to think up a way to thank me!! no sodomy though! ; - )
Actually I like sickbitches and I would never smite you for that. I was just trying to give you a hard time. By the way your thread was mentioned On Air today, you should be proud!! Zane assumed you were a man. Big Grin
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Actually I like sickbitches and I would never smite you for that. I was just trying to give you a hard time. By the way your thread was mentioned On Air today, you should be proud!! Zane assumed you were a man. Big Grin

Nope all lady parts here! Big Grin

What did he say??
Just got my calendar!! Love the argyle socks! Woot!
I like the one of Joe and The Wings on the bicycle. Awesome!!! Joe looks so into that one.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Yeah the way his back is arched is disturbingly funny. I thought the calendar was freaking hilarious. The best part was showing it to my prudey wife and seeing her not-impressed reaction. The even better part will be when it goes on the wall in the dining room on Jan 1!
gatormouth Wrote:Yeah the way his back is arched is disturbingly funny. I thought the calendar was freaking hilarious. The best part was showing it to my prudey wife and seeing her not-impressed reaction. The even better part will be when it goes on the wall in the dining room on Jan 1!
My wife is a prude too but she liked the calendar. I prepped her before I got it explaining why they were in gay poses and what the money was going for. Plus she loves watching the Joe videos and I think she may have a crush on him. ???
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
On behalf of gays:

Gay != S&M