Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gotta Love Street View
If this doesn't load up the Street View automaticlly, make sure you do it yourself.

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=UTF-8&q=8+Sampsonia+Way,+Pittsburgh,+Allegheny,+Pennsylvania+15212&ie=UTF8&split=0&gl=us&ll=40.458262,-80.007505&spn=0.00858 8,0.01693&t=h&z=16&iwloc=addr&layer=c&cbll=40.457662,-80.007541&panoid=KD0g-IcPQW09qFcP2RU2kg&cbp=12,310.45443546675455,, 1,10.375837805207798

Trust me, it's worth it.

EDIT:

Might have to do a cut/paste job with the link, it's not wanting to post properly.
Lightning bolt!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
That is really funny. Let's make it a new game, whoever can find the funniest activity on Street View wins.
That's what she said.
I think we may have a winner.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
http://www.streetviewfun.com/

Second one down is pretty funny.
The funny thing is, we weren't serious or role-playing or anything, but some friends and I use to make padded weapons like that and go to the park and beat the crap out of eachother. Good times.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Krystal Wrote:The funny thing is, we weren't serious or role-playing or anything, but some friends and I use to make padded weapons like that and go to the park and beat the crap out of eachother. Good times.

If you can't beat the crap out of your friends who can you beat the crap out of?
Jiggy Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:The funny thing is, we weren't serious or role-playing or anything, but some friends and I use to make padded weapons like that and go to the park and beat the crap out of eachother. Good times.

If you can't beat the crap out of your friends who can you beat the crap out of?

Small animals.