Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suzanne Geha
Seriously you old hag.......follow that big beak personality challenged Craig James' lead and retire. I don't watch your station because of the two of you.

[Image: geha.jpg]
I'm not nosey, I'm just curious.

Ugly too.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Craig James was the only thing I liked about TV8. He was about the only person there who didn't try to hype up every story they had. And I really like his blog about global warming.

Remember Gehag's hangup with Duane Foust and the Mystery Project? And it comes as no surprise that she's related to Helen Thomas.
Unfortunately, Verizon's Weather service puts woodtv as the closest and best radar.

I go for everything else to WZZM13 - I know one of the directors (Sasha Wolff)
i would tap that Big Grin
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Emily Richett

'nuff said
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
"And see if the Red Wings beat the dicks!"

Does she still own part of The Dog Pit, in downtown GR?
Admin Wrote:Emily Richett

'nuff said
hit the nail on the head with that one.

ever since she joined wxmi, i've been watching their promos a lot more.
sinisterminister Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Emily Richett

'nuff said
hit the nail on the head with that one.

ever since she joined wxmi, i've been watching their promos a lot more.

They've got another new reporter on there. She's an early 20's type, olive skinned, and long brunette hair. She has a different name and I cannot find her on the website but she's smoking hot too.

Emily seems genuinely nice. That increases her already hot factor.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[Image: 36056429-28092956.jpg]

early 20's, olive skin, long brunette...that sounds quite a lot like emily.

do they have another one? if they had two, i might actually switch from wood.
Admin Wrote:They've got another new reporter on there. She's an early 20's type, olive skinned, and long brunette hair. She has a different name and I cannot find her on the website but she's smoking hot too.

Emily seems genuinely nice. That increases her already hot factor.

You know somebody who works with WXMI, he'd probably know who you're thinking of.

Emily and Joe seem to Myspace each other frequently. At least they were the last time I actually logged into Myspace- a month ago.
sinisterminister Wrote:[Image: 36056429-28092956.jpg]

No, she is more exotic looking. I cannot remember her name as it's not an every day type name. If you watch the 10 pm broadcast she'll probably be on there.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

I find this girl kind of annoying. She's on 20 times during a commercial break plugging their website.
does any one else think that Geha sounds like she could be Milton's mom?
silvermelinda Wrote:She's on 20 times during a commercial break

This is bad because...?
silvermelinda Wrote:

I find this girl kind of annoying.

You're choosing wrongness.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Anyway, the new reporter on 17 is Smita Kalokhe and she is very attractive. They're choosing the eye candy well up there on the NE side.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

If they had two of that, nobody would have a choice... we'd all switch to 'wood'.
bigaboo Wrote:

If they had two of that, nobody would have a choice... we'd all switch to 'wood'.

Well played sir!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Suzanne Geha is doing the goodbye to Craig James right now.

ALSO, Tom Van-howmanydrinkscanIhave just did a video tribute, and he looks like is enjoying retirement.....
I got a nasty email from Bill Steffen. I was on his blog telling his "storm chasers" to F off.

I hate people who like bad weather.

A-holes.
I watched Tom Van-how-about-another get kicked out of a bar in Saugatuck a couple years back. I was amazed when he actually pulled out the "Don't you know who I am?" card on the bouncer. The bouncer laughed in his face, it was great.
madcap95 Wrote:I watched Tom Van-how-about-another get kicked out of a bar in Saugatuck a couple years back. I was amazed when he actually pulled out the "Don't you know who I am?" card on the bouncer. The bouncer laughed in his face, it was great.
Was it you who called into FBHW and told them the story? I remember that one.

I love Bill Steffen's blog. I go there frequently.
I'm a meter reader in the Holland/Grand Haven/Saugatuck area, and I almost broke part of Tom Van Burgundy's stone walkway once. His meter is nearly impossible to get to. Kinda makes sense, don't it?
tom VanhowedoILook and Susey HeHaw, what a perfect couple, combined they make up the Wes Mantooth of evening news...
I used to be the security guard at the GVSU dawntown campus way back when. Gehahahaha was in for some meeting and arrived before I did. The dumb bitch parked in the "reserved for (not her)" spot because she thinks she's something special. Then her husband showed up and demanded to be let into the faculty lot. When I refused he came back with "Don't you knwo who my wife is. She's parked right up front". I responded with, "I don't give a shit who you or your wife are, you need to park your ass in the student lot. And if I was here when your wifey arrived, she'd have had the nice long walk too. Buh-bye."

My boss was laughing when he told me I couldn't talk to people that way.
i wonder if Geha has figured out what the mystery stunt is yet... i bet it's driving her crazy.
Are you kidding, she is great. Have you heard her witty antics when she comments on a story? She has a great sense of humor and is so sma....

I can't even finish that with a straight face. In the words of Ricky Bobby, Suzanne Geha "ain't worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin gettin' it on!"

Retire you stupid old bitch!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
I hate Eva Aguire Cooper...she is a dumb bitch. Her and Giha should take a long walk of a short cliff!
I like Geha just for her voice. It's so hilariously nosey that anyone can do an impression of her.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I believe that Zane has a small crush on her
That old hag retains her job while Larry Nienhaus loses his due to financial conditions.

Hey WOOD, maybe if you didn't have 15 meteorologists on staff you could afford to keep your decent anchor?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Should have been Geha.
I don't watch much local news, because each station bothers me. Wood is too dramatic and has the old bat, Wzzm is too fluffy and I hate their stupid music. I ususally go online and read it there. I used to only read Wood's site, but then they changed it and moved all of the stories 50 fricking clicks back on a buried subpage, so I switched to Wzzm. Urgh.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:I don't watch much local news, because each station bothers me. Wood is too dramatic and has the old bat, Wzzm is too fluffy and I hate their stupid music.

About a year ago I was giving a dedication speech for something in town, and the local media was invited to come cover it. WZZM and Fox showed up, but WOOD didn't. The media director of the association that I was giving the speech for made the comment to me that, "WOOD didn't show up because we don't have any dead bodies laying around."

0rz0ski Wrote:I used to only read Wood's site, but then they changed it and moved all of the stories 50 fricking clicks back on a buried subpage, so I switched to Wzzm. Urgh.

WOOD's website used to be my go-to source for local online news, too, until their blasted "upgrade." Like you said, anything you want is buried, now they have a constant damn popup, and I've noticed that the page just loads like crap in general.

A week ago I sent them an e-mail, voicing my dislike in the upgrade, and informing them that I'd be switching to the website of another station in town. I knew it wouldn't change anything, but I figured I wanted somebody there to hear how I felt. I got a reply within a couple of days, saying they hope to make the changes to help the site work better, but I figure that's just a canned response.
Saw a friend last night who works at Fox. I asked him if they were thinking of picking up Nienhaus. His response was laughter.
Admin Wrote:That old hag retains her job while Larry Nienhaus loses his due to financial conditions.

Hey WOOD, maybe if you didn't have 15 meteorologists on staff you could afford to keep your decent anchor?
"due to financial conditions" aka He wanted more money than they were willing to give him.