Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire Kurt Busch?
Free Beer was pissed! Lol.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
best part of my day is hearing FB starting to get SOOO mad.
I didn't hear what happened! I caught just the tail end of the cop saying he didn't want to talk on the phone. Can someone tell me what happened? Thanks.
Ask Kurt Busch, he'll tell you lol. I don't want to ruin it for Podcasters.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
Ok I will tell you. If you don't want to know yet stop reading. Now! Ok. So they had Notebook arrested at a convenience store after he exploded the Superbowl eggs in their microwave. Except the cops were in on the prank. Marissa was with Notebook and so Kurt Busch sent a text to her asking if Notebook knew it was a prank yet. Only problem is that Notebook was using Marissa's phone. So when they came back from break and went to check on Notebook they were informed that Kurt blew the cover and Free Beer was pissed, as were many of us.
Oh no.....I can't wait to hear this on the podcast. Sounds like I missed a whopper. (Thankfully Daredevil prefaced his comment with "Okay I'll tell you..." That was my clue to ignore his post. +1 for doing that dude, whether what you said was accurate or not. lol)
How do you fire someone who doesn't get paid.
dolph Wrote:How do you fire someone who doesn't get paid.
They did it before. I don't remember the details. Didn't some loser spit on Zanes food?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRnQR8vt448
who is going to win the superbowl according to the egg?
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Jiggy Wrote:
dolph Wrote:How do you fire someone who doesn't get paid.
They did it before. I don't remember the details. Didn't some loser spit on Zanes food?

no peed in it. Frank Smalltalk
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Yep, send his ass to the curb. He's been there too long anyway, and he should ABSOLUTELY know better.

And the egg predicted the Cardinals...I do hope the egg is wise.
All hail the egg's decision. Also, cut baby bird Busch loose.
oh man i was soo pissed. i was wishing that i could just punch kurt busch through the radio. gosh what a dickface
LimpBagel Wrote:All hail the egg's decision. Also, cut baby bird Busch loose.

I knew it was going to be the Steeler's egg to blow up first. I'm rooting for Fitz and the Cards.
As funny as it was to listen to Freebeer's head spin off, it would have been twice as hillarious to hear Notebook squirm in the back of the squad car. Go eat your booger nails Kurt. Dumb dick.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
But KB adds a lot to the show. If he can take the abuse, keep him!!
He adds Name That Tune. Like FBHW say, it's ONE BIT.
Other than screwing up the bit, he been picking some really bad songs for name that tune and coming up with some pretty bad ideas for the theme. Come on Captain Planet, how old are you retard?

Besides, interns can't be fired. they have to be stoned to death......
so.... Stone HIM!!!!!!!
icon Wrote:Besides, interns can't be fired. they have to be stoned to death......
so.... Stone HIM!!!!!!!

LMAO +1 Such a good call
NTT was around before Black Womens Shirt Seller and will exist fine without him.
They should have taken her phone away from them when they put him in the cop car....But still, never text until you are sure it is safe.
if how they ripped on him in the past wasnt soo funny id agree but the past podcasts with them ripping on him was too damn funny. Kurt ur stupid but as long as they torture u, u should stay
oh stop with the bs.. kurt bush is one of the best parts of the show
How else can he advertise to such a large audience his shirts for black women? Even though he annoys the piss out of me, he should stay.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
icon Wrote:Other than screwing up the bit, he been picking some really bad songs for name that tune and coming up with some pretty bad ideas for the theme. Come on Captain Planet, how old are you retard?

Besides, interns can't be fired. they have to be stoned to death......
so.... Stone HIM!!!!!!!

But still, according to Islamic law, if he can escape and run away, he gets to keep his internship. Let's start gathering rocks.
hotzester Wrote:He adds Name That Tune. Like FBHW say, it's ONE BIT.

He's always the ever-available punching bag when it comes to insaults. Just like our very own titan. :Smile
They shouldn't fire him but humiliate him in a way to get donations for A-T. Gay lap dances for A-T anyone?
tinkleheimer Wrote:They shouldn't fire him but humiliate him in a way to get donations for A-T. Gay lap dances for A-T anyone?

yeah, you'd like that wouldn't you?
Kurt can stay just because of the awesome Captain Planet theme for NTT last week. Besides, the poor guy doesn't have a life. Without FB and HW he'd probably kill himself.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I stopped listening for awhile because my schedule was screwed up. When I came back I didn't recognize KB. He used to seem really nerdy. He still is, but he seems to always act stoned now. Not sure if it's an act to appear "cool" or if he just really is always stoned.
Jo Wrote:
tinkleheimer Wrote:They shouldn't fire him but humiliate him in a way to get donations for A-T. Gay lap dances for A-T anyone?

yeah, you'd like that wouldn't you?

I think they're on to me...D=
plumpenut Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:They did it before. I don't remember the details. Didn't some loser spit on Zanes food?

no peed in it. Frank Smalltalk

That guy was so wierd. i remember listening to that whole sequence of events, them thinking he was joking, then him saying it was real, so they fire him, and as he's leaving he says he didnt actually do it. also, i think this was the beginning of zanes thing where when he comes up with a name to use as a burn, he always uses frank... he used it again just the other day... frank smalltalk can bite the big one...
Jiggy Wrote:I stopped listening for awhile because my schedule was screwed up. When I came back I didn't recognize KB. He used to seem really nerdy. He still is, but he seems to always act stoned now. Not sure if it's an act to appear "cool" or if he just really is always stoned.

apparently his assassins creed skills werent getting him any, so he decided to pot down and bong it up, although i doubt the ladies will dig him smelling even more than he does already...
captain planet - he's our hero - gonna take pollution down to zero!!

I knew the theme 2 songs in!
He may put NTT together, but he's a crappy judge. Someone will say the name of a song or a band incorrectly, and he's like, "yep, that's it". Like this week, when Freebeer got a point for getting the song 'Rock the Boat', by the Hugo Corporation. Sorry, Kurt, it's "HUES Corporation". You're only there for an hour a week, maybe you could pay attention for that long?
bigdaddy Wrote:captain planet - he's our hero - gonna take pollution down to zero!!

I knew the theme 2 songs in!

When it was movie soundtrack theme I got it right with only the 1st song in. Aerosmith - I Don't Want to Miss a Thing (Armageddon)
dasbow Wrote:He may put NTT together, but he's a crappy judge. Someone will say the name of a song or a band incorrectly, and he's like, "yep, that's it". Like this week, when Freebeer got a point for getting the song 'Rock the Boat', by the Hugo Corporation. Sorry, Kurt, it's "HUES Corporation". You're only there for an hour a week, maybe you could pay attention for that long?

Yeah that's true, I've noticed him say songs were right when they were wrong, too.
I used to advocate hiring IKB, but now, I can't endorse him. I hope he sticks around for the purposes of gettting beaten-up, though.

P.S. The Captain Planet theme was great! If you didn't get it, you're too old. And for everyone who thought people who got it were dorks, no one actually liked Captain Planet, it was just there so we could make fun of it, like the old movies on MST3K.

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/_V5fOqZYdmE&hl=en[/flash]