Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MICHAEL JACKSON - DEAD AT 50
Turn on your TV, folks.
Very interested to hear the guys discuss this one, Zane especially was a huge fan.
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
He was a pop icon, that's for sure. I don't care how much you didn't like him later in life, the man could write and perform.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.otforum.net/fbhw/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2066&p=85233#p85233" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2066&p=85233#p85233</a><!-- l -->
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
May the King of Pop Rest in Peace...
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I, for one, am shocked.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:I, for one, am shocked.

I'm not!
The past several years he looked like he would have shattered if someone sneezed near him.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:

I'm not!
The past several years he looked like he would have shattered if someone sneezed near him.

sar⋅casm [sahr-kaz-uhm] –noun
1.harsh or bitter derision or irony.
2.a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:
dino Wrote:

I'm not!

2.a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.
LOL
Allyson Wrote:
dino Wrote:

I'm not!

:wave: I never claimed to be the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Sincerely,
Dino
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Holy S, he didn't even make it to the 1st concert.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
dino Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:
dino Wrote:

I'm not!

:wave: I never claimed to be the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Sincerely,
Dino

Well I'm just glad there was something important enough to bring you back, if only temporarily. Wink

We've missed you!! Big Grin
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Some would argue he's been dead for years.

It's rarely a happy moment when somebody dies, but I will say that I'm not really all that surprised or sad by the news.
hotzester Wrote:Turn on your TV, folks.

Why. All I get is fuzz.
This is why I watch the History Channel.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:This is why I watch the History Channel.

You watch the History Channel because of Michael Jackson? Wink
potthole Wrote:Some would argue he's been dead for years.

It's rarely a happy moment when somebody dies, but I will say that I'm not really all that surprised or sad by the news.

agreed
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
MJ hasn't been this stiff since Mcaullie Culkin stayed over
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Sort of surprised but, can't say I care a whole lot. One question I've always wanted to know is, how did he turn himself white? Really, how??
you know Farrah Fawcett is all kinds of pissed off.
beckyp Wrote:you know Farrah Fawcett is all kinds of pissed off.

:lol: :lol:
I've decided that here at work I'm going to play stupid and act like I haven't heard of MJ's death. I'm just waiting for somebody to ask me a question about it, or have a conversation about it start nearby, so I can let the fun begin.
potthole Wrote:I've decided that here at work I'm going to play stupid and act like I haven't heard of MJ's death. I'm just waiting for somebody to ask me a question about it, or have a conversation about it start nearby, so I can let the fun begin.
HA, I Wish I could be you today...
My problem will be keeping a straight face, I'm probably going to crack a smile within the first minute of it.
potthole Wrote:My problem will be keeping a straight face, I'm probably going to crack a smile within the first minute of it.

LOL just be like
"Weird... Michael Jackson DIED?!?! You woulda thought there would have been some NEWS on it... hmmm"
I lasted about thirty seconds before busting up, but I had a coworker going for those thirty seconds. The lady who sits behind me had just gotten off the phone, and had been talking a little bit about MJ.

After she hung up I turned around, "Did I hear you say that Michael Jackson died?!" Her jaw dropped. "So that's why everybody has been talking about him, isn't it!" She stared at me for a second. "Are you serious?! YES he died! You didn't know that?!" (As I'm trying to keep from laughing) "No, I didn't! I was wondering why I heard all those Jackson songs on your radio this morning!" "Oh my, I can't believe you-" (She starts to look around for somebody to tell this to) "You REALLY didn't know! Wow!" And right about here is where I started to crack up.
what i want to know is how ABC(i think thats who it was) slapped together an hour long memorial thingy to air at 9 last night. It was right before the farrah fawcet one at 10. Now the farrah one i could see, they expected her to kick the bucket so they probably had this one ready for about 6 or more months, but Jackson was pretty much unexpected even though the man was falling apart anyway.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Not all that difficult to send the interns to your video vaults, while unleashing a team of editors on the footage found. And like newspapers, they probably have had some parts of such a program cut and canned for years, waiting for the day when they were to be used.
potthole Wrote:Not all that difficult to send the interns to your video vaults, while unleashing a team of editors on the footage found. And like newspapers, they probably have had some parts of such a program cut and canned for years, waiting for the day when they were to be used.

Especially for somebody as big as MJ, I'm sure they have had his farewell stuff ready for a while.
He seemed so frail. He probably had so many drugs in his system. I'm kind of surprised he didn't die sooner
I got this from <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/recent/3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/recent/3</a><!-- m -->

The Lord gave Farrah Fawcett 1 wish when she died. She wished that all children in the world would be safe! The Lord granted her wish and killed Michael Jackson.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:I got this from <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/recent/3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/recent/3</a><!-- m -->

The Lord gave Farrah Fawcett 1 wish when she died. She wished that all children in the world would be safe! The Lord granted her wish and killed Michael Jackson.

I heard Michael Jackson died from a food mishap...

...he choked on an 8 year old weiner.
Another one from texts:

Michael Jackson was, in fact, 90% plastic, so they just made him into legos and now the little kiddies can still play with him.
I think that this is all wrong. Why would they cover the death of Michael Jackson all this much and yet when Will Smith died they didn't really say hardly anything on the news. This is unfair coverage.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Ha, best thing to come from Jackson's death is this blog:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://imagenone.blogspot.com/2009/06/obama-implicates-iranian-government-in.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://imagenone.blogspot.com/2009/06/o ... nt-in.html</a><!-- m -->

Also, Philly it looks like photosucket finally found your gif image.
zdunklee Wrote:Ha, best thing to come from Jackson's death is this blog:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://imagenone.blogspot.com/2009/06/obama-implicates-iranian-government-in.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://imagenone.blogspot.com/2009/06/o ... nt-in.html</a><!-- m -->

Also, Philly it looks like photosucket finally found your gif image.

LOL this reminds me...
Has anyone other than me seen the making of 'Thriller'?

^In the part pictured in the video, there are some really manly and gutteral growls (obviously dubbed) coming from Jackson as the changing warewolf... but when they show the actual making without the dubbed growls... the 'monster' sounds that he is REALLY making are hilariously feminine... Totally goes against the look of the monster to hear sounds that are more fitting to a female orgasm than a Warewolf transforming....
Found a few more good ones, thought I would post them.

Quote:Michael didn't die at his home, he was rushed to the children's ward of the hospital where he then died of too many strokes

Quote: McDonald's has decided to make a burger in memory of Michael Jackson. It will be composed of a 50 year old piece of meat sandwiched between two 12 year old buns.

Quote: Do you know why his casket was closed during the memorial? The coroner couldn't make him look natural enough.

Quote:The reason the Jackson have decided to wait to bury Michael? They want to wait until he turns black again
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.