Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desktop Tower Defense
This is one of my favorite games to play.

http://www.handdrawngames.com/DesktopTD/Game.asp

Feel free to share your high scores- just to give a common ground when posting them, play on medium.
I'm debating whether to exalt you or smite you for reminding me of this game.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
[Image: 3252329936_4cdc6ef04a_o.jpg]
0rz0ski Wrote:I'm debating whether to exalt you or smite you for reminding me of this game.

Waste too much time playing it before?
Just a little bit...
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:I'm debating whether to exalt you or smite you for reminding me of this game.

lol same here

I can do better than this but here's a start:

[Image: score.jpg]
have any of you been able to beat the Fun 10K level ? I keep trying but I end up getting busted at about level 60-70 or thereabouts.

Grrrrrrr. Damn you Phole.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:have any of you been able to beat the Fun 10K level ? I keep trying but I end up getting busted at about level 60-70 or thereabouts.

Yeah it's so hard once you hit level 70. This is about the best I can do on 10k mode:

[Image: 10kscore.jpg]
Don't have a screenshot, but my best on 10k was level 77, score of 9439.
why not use the score saving feature in the game for the scores. For the group name Freebeer and Hotwings
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:why not use the score saving feature in the game for the scores. For the group name Freebeer and Hotwings

this idea, it is good.
This game is evil. I must work!
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
I've started to think about this game unconsciously. Kind oflike when I play too much tetris, it's getting into my head.

I'm thinking of ways to add walls and build mazes so that I will finally make it was level 72

If I didn't mention it already, damn you Potthole.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I've started to think about this game unconsciously. Kind oflike when I play too much tetris, it's getting into my head.

I'm thinking of ways to add walls and build mazes so that I will finally make it was level 72

If I didn't mention it already, damn you Potthole.

Dude, you should have seen me last fall during my last semester of classes. Frequently had the game up on the laptop while sitting in the back of the room, pretending to pay attention.
This is very similar to Bloons Tower Defense on addicting games, but I absolutely suck at this one. Medium is really hard for me.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:This is very similar to Bloons Tower Defense on addicting games, but I absolutely suck at this one. Medium is really hard for me.

it is hard for most everyone. took me months of slacking off at work to get good at this game.

the best tip I can give is to use one squirt tower as your major attacker on each end where the creeps come out. level them up asap, while building your maze with the cheapo towers.
Whoever created this should be shot. I just wasted my entire lunch hour playing. Now I have no more lunch hour to spend staring off in space.
so far best i could do is 17 lives left and a score of 5967
I can feel it stealing my soul.
Got a group setup, name is FBHW when submitting scores.

EDIT:

I'm stupid and can't read. Freebeer and Hotwings is a group that's already out there.
You just gave us all one more reason to ditch work in favor of playing games on the internet. We're all gonna get fired.
zetsyuk Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:have any of you been able to beat the Fun 10K level ? I keep trying but I end up getting busted at about level 60-70 or thereabouts.

Yeah it's so hard once you hit level 70. This is about the best I can do on 10k mode:

[Image: 10kscore.jpg]

Ever so barely edged you out in 10k mode...

[Image: 3269934621_08ab7d3739_o.jpg]
potthole Wrote:Got a group setup, name is FBHW when submitting scores.

yeah you do it after zets and I have been using Freebeer and Hotwings for the past couple of days :
Philly Mike Wrote:

yeah you do it after zets and I have been using Freebeer and Hotwings for the past couple of days :
potthole Wrote:[quote author=zetsyuk board=games thread=2948 post=67174 time=1234065651]
Ever so barely edged you out in 10k mode...

[Image: 3269934621_08ab7d3739_o.jpg]

Gah I can't beat it. (fury)
Philly Mike Wrote:

ya know... I think I'm over this game.

no im not
Wowie Groovie !
kind of like you are over you old name? because they didn't mention it on air when the referred to you lol.
potthole Wrote:Hay imma beat your score by one point to bug the shit out of youz for a week.

HAHA! I beat it finally. Only took me like 10 hours of downtime at work.

Edit: Finally broke 7000 for the first time. I don't get how people can get 8000+ at all.
zetsyuk Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Hay imma beat your score by one point to bug the shit out of youz for a week.

HAHA! I beat it finally. Only took me like 10 hours of downtime at work.

Edit: Finally broke 7000 for the first time. I don't get how people can get 8000+ at all.

+1 for the great edit job on that quote!

I was wondering if you'd notice my one point lead I took. If you got over 7k, however, you might have me beat.
For those of you that have beat DTD, here is Whiteboard Tower Defense, http://www.addictinggames.com/whiteboard...fense.html

I currently have today's top score of 2,562,653 which is also 10th for the week....

[Image: Untitled.jpg]

Here is normal mode if people want that more:

[Image: Untitled2.jpg]

Destroyed my own high score in Normal

[Image: Untitled3.jpg]
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I keep getting a little closer each time on the 10k level,but still die out about 77 or so
Wowie Groovie !
well now... i will have to revive this thread. apparently they did some work and now there are scenarios and multiplayer. go back... try it out...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.handdrawngames.com/DesktopTD/Game.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.handdrawngames.com/DesktopTD/Game.asp</a><!-- m -->

thanks pothole i have now given reason for people to hate both of us for this one Smile