Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleep licking
Show code.

So, I wake up this morning, and my husband asks me, "Why in God's name did you lick my back in the middle of the night?" I have no idea what he's talking about, but apparently I licked his back in the middle of the night and woke him up. Now, I don't remember doing this, and we're both getting adjusted to having another body in our sleeping space, but to my knowledge this is the second time that I've done something in my sleep (The first time was beating my hand against the wall in my parent's house because I was pissed off at someone in my dream). Hubby sleeps like a log, so if I did stuff in my sleep, he might not wake up to witness me doing it, unless I start licking him in the middle of the night again.

I'm weird.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
My wife recorded me snoring (at my request). I feel really bad for her. It was terrible.

Up until this last spring the twins slept in the same room as us. Marjorie was waking up 5 times a night and yelling her lungs off. We think it's because of my snoring. Since we moved her into their own bedroom she doesn't do that any more (it could be a combination of things too such as teething).

We theorized that while we were mad at her for waking us up and thinking "Marjorie shut the **** up because we're trying to sleep", she was actually mad at me for waking her up and was merely yelling "SHUT THE **** UP BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!!!".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I talk in my sleep. A lot. My husband thinks its funny and tries to get me to have conversations, which eventually wakes me up and I laugh and yell at him for messing with me. The funniest was when we first moved in together and I dreamt my cat was a demon cat and its eyes were glowing green, and was crying "his eyes! look at his EYES!!!" but in reality I was wailing in a high pitch "mee meem mmee meee!"
sunshyne Wrote:I dreamt my cat was a demon cat and its eyes were glowing green, and was crying "his eyes! look at his EYES!!!" but in reality I was wailing in a high pitch "mee meem mmee meee!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Go fuck yourself. Hard.