Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hotwings Schwance
To finally figure out the size of his monster, someone has to ask that as a question during the stump the show segment. im not up early enough to call in for that game. so anyone else go ahead and ask it please. thanks!
Of course that plan would be effective but all listeners who really want to know will still not know 'cause in "stump the show"...all it takes is one answer and I guarantee that HW's will side-step the whole conversation
eric zane will probably ask hotwings to answer the question. regardless of whether or not he answers. itll still be funny and the listener could still get a prize if they are all wrong.
No doubt - it will bring much hilarity for sure! Zane would say something insane like "the Eifel Tower" as the size I bet.
I fully support this endeavor, although I think one of the rules is that you can't ask a question that you don't know the answer to.
I am pretty sure that hot wings is actually little Donny of the little Donny foundation so we can safely assume that it drags on the ground!!!
You guys are all forgetting the obvious scenario:

Caller: "How big is hotwings schwanz?"
Anyone from the show: "Huge" /DING "Thanks for calling"
Hot Wings as a child http://youtube.com/watch?v=zcZ2IHb9NIM