Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puddin' in the morning needs to go away
well, I have to shamefully admit that i have, at times, clicked over during commercials to "Puddin's Playhouse" on that station that plays rhianna over and over all day. I am well aware that FB&HW have addressed the fact that this show has ripped them off before. For instance, when Joe went and asked people why they were going to court.... which later became a regular segment on that show. (FB&HW did say that that bit was not their idea when they did it) I picked up that they have a character who is known as "Internio" which I can only assume is an intern who is made into a character just like FW&HW, but this show has been on for awhile and Internio or whoever it is has been on the whole time... well over a year I believe. Some intern... Anyway, that's still not the reason for this post. It gets worse. Now I dont know if this is a regular segment on their show, maybe this just went on the one time... but i got a little annoyed when i changed to their show to catch "WHAT INTERNIO THINKS" ... a commentary by this Internio guy... no lie, that was the title... oh, and it had a nice little intro and outro like the "Here's what Hot Wings thinks... what hot wings thinks...." I know pretty much nothing about radio exept how to listen to it, and I do not claim to have any insider info or anything, just saying what I heard. On a side note, remember when Ron and Don would be like "STAY HARDCORE JACKAASSSSESS" haha, that was stupid.

bye
puddin' is a huge tool and should stop stealing FBaHW stuff
Does any one have a picture of his fat ass? I know the guys always dog on him for being fat but being in Philly I've never saw a pic of him.

By the way... Internio? Sounds as bad as the Poor Boy from Joe and the Poor Boy show.
glikeglook Wrote:Does any one have a picture of his fat ass? I know the guys always dog on him for being fat but being in Philly I've never saw a pic of him.

By the way... Internio? Sounds as bad as the Poor Boy from Joe and the Poor Boy show.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...D=49447255
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Yuck. I wish I wouldn't have clicked into his pictures. Scars for life.
i think they should do a segment called "what would puddin' eat?" just to see if he actually eats anything they suggest the next day, stuff like: wet cigarette butts, drink liquid ass, etc.
ChampKind Wrote:i think they should do a segment called "what would puddin' eat?" just to see if he actually eats anything they suggest the next day, stuff like: wet cigarette butts, drink liquid ass, etc.

thatd be funny as hell... maybe some plumpy nut or some high quality live crickets, haha
I think the guys should invite him in for a segment and totally destroy him. Verbally rape his face off for 20 minutes. ^_^
Admin Wrote:
glikeglook Wrote:Does any one have a picture of his fat ass? I know the guys always dog on him for being fat but being in Philly I've never saw a pic of him.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...D=49447255

Bump/

I always knew he was fat.