Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wii number
I figure there is a gamertag thread why not put one up for the Wii. I have a feeling not many people will reply to this but am hoping for a possible suprise

my wii number is
2959 8159 5854 8310
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I will get it to you when I get home
We have a Wii, but what's with the number?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
its in your address book. They give you the long annoying 16 digit number you can never remember and is totally useless. My only complaint about the Wii is i wish that nintendo knew how to do an online service properly.
nintendo's problem is that they are trying too hard to be secure. Having the number and Sharing game numbers is annoying but all in all it is at least a way to play, better than nothing at all.
how about voice chat? They have that working yet? nope didn't think so. When i dont have to run my 360 in the background just for voice chat during smash brothers, then i might consider playing online. might
providencecrow Wrote:how about voice chat? They have that working yet? nope didn't think so. When i dont have to run my 360 in the background just for voice chat during smash brothers, then i might consider playing online. might

umm... okay well that's all fine well and good, but voice chat won't make or break online play for me, I've been playing games online since the late 90's on the PC without voice chat and I never cared to talk to the people that I was destroying. I have played Xbox live and I have hardly talked while playing. So that never mattered to me. Nonetheless the topic of this is mostly to get a little thing going with people connected on the Wii, if you don't want to put your number and just want to voice an opinion on what you don't like with the Nintendo WiFi setup that is for another topic.
I tend to go off on tangents a lot, and it's not that i don't mind giving out my wii number, im just saying there is absolutely no point since taking the wii online is just short of being totally useless. I mean, going back to my smash brothers example, whats the fun in that game if you cant smack talk? I have never, and probably will never play any smash brothers single player for any reason other than unlocking more content. But fair enough, i have said my part, and have no need to ramble any more .