Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dude Shadoway
I'm sure I will get destroyed for asking this, but I could never figure it out and don't care. Is Dude Shadoway an actual person who did the interviews or was Zane playing the persona? Always thought it sounded like Zane and was just an unspoken inside joke.
nightmonkey42 Wrote:I'm sure I will get destroyed for asking this, but I could never figure it out and don't care. Is Dude Shadoway an actual person who did the interviews or was Zane playing the persona? Always thought it sounded like Zane and was just an unspoken inside joke.

The Dude is quite real, its just too bad he didn't get a chance to interview will smith before he died
I heard he taught Jeremy Shockey how to play fullback. There is no way that Zane could do womething like that, he's too fragile.
providencecrow Wrote:The Dude is quite real, its just too bad he didn't get a chance to interview will smith before he died

Confirmed. The Dude is real. He does sound a little bit like Zane. Maybe he's a distant relative? I dunno.

I think The Dude might be having a few health issues and that's why we've not heard from him. And that may be why Hot Wings had to take a day or two off.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
THAT IS TO BAD ABOUT WILL SMITH IT IS SO SAD HE COULD HAVE BEEN FAMOUS!!!!!!!!

JERMERY SHOCKEY IS THE BEST FULL BACK EVER
providencecrow Wrote:
nightmonkey42 Wrote:I'm sure I will get destroyed for asking this, but I could never figure it out and don't care. Is Dude Shadoway an actual person who did the interviews or was Zane playing the persona? Always thought it sounded like Zane and was just an unspoken inside joke.

The Dude is quite real, its just too bad he didn't get a chance to interview will smith before he died

Yeah, The Dude would have destroyed Will Smith, however since Will Smith id dead, maybe the Dude can set his sites on some other well deserving Douche Bag, like Charlie Sheen or Mike Myers. That would be quality radio.
Wowie Groovie !
Admin Wrote:
providencecrow Wrote:The Dude is quite real, its just too bad he didn't get a chance to interview will smith before he died

Confirmed. The Dude is real. He does sound a little bit like Zane. Maybe he's a distant relative? I dunno.

I think The Dude might be having a few health issues and that's why we've not heard from him. And that may be why Hot Wings had to take a day or two off.

Maybe Hot Wings and The Dude are taking a men only vacation together ?
Wowie Groovie !
I heard that HW is having the Dude test his mancream to determine if he can have a kid. He just likes oral!
I've heard that if you have a really high IQ and you turn your radio up REALLY loud you can still hear the DUDE...
Wink
Dude is actually a woman. I knew anyone that had that much unassociated facial hair and could ignore male guests that thoroughly, had to be female. Just because he/she has deep thoughts, does not mean he/she is a man. Women are capable of thought too.
washingtonstreet Wrote:Dude is actually a woman. I knew anyone that had that much unassociated facial hair and could ignore male guests that thoroughly, had to be female. Just because he/she has deep thoughts, does not mean he/she is a man. Women are capable of thought too.

You hoping that Stephanie is still reading this board, and that she'll call you up to give you some poon-tang? Tongue
I think The Dude has been relegated to working on FreeBeer's stupid sister in law's farm. They don't care if he's frail. They have new cars to drive and can't be bothered to slop pigshit.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
So where can I listen to the Dude's interviews? I go to his website, but nothing.
So Minnesota is responsible for The Dudes retirement? Way to go a-holes. I hope everyone in your dumb state gets rectal cancer. Bunch of babies.
I'm starting to dislike you.
Well the guy with the original idea said it was okay so I think they should bring him back. I'm sure Minnesota won't mind.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Speaking of the Dude...

How come the interviews aren't on his website anymore?