Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Famous Sayings Thread.
Free beer and hot wings say alot of the same things...I say we make a list for them here.

I'll start the first one off.

I don't know if anybody else catches this but Hot Wings constantly says "Well I mean.." every time before hes about to explain something.
I hate it when that Producer Joe pussy says "How's it goin' everybody?" I know it's intended, but that doesn't mean it's not retarded...and it doesn't mean he's not a pussy...and it doesn't erase the fact that I boned his mom last thursday while their family dog went to town on my spiderhole. ....What was this thread about?
I thought that Joe saying "How's it going everybody?" was a recording from when he first started on the show. He doesn't actually say it every morning does he?
He probably does say it every morning because it takes a billion times less effort to say it than to load up a sound clip.
I actually am quite convinced that Joe saying 'How's it going everybody?' each morning is a sound byte, but not the original one. He most often follows it with: 'Nice.'
Joe is too busy in the morning.
i thought i heard once that the hellos and how's it goin was their mic check
desiree Wrote:I thought that Joe saying "How's it going everybody?" was a recording from when he first started on the show. He doesn't actually say it every morning does he?

the easy way to tell is if there are a couple of heavy 'beats' in the background. Joe gave his "hows it going everybody' during a 'hit the post' competition where they were talking over the begining of the song but trying no to step on the first lyrics....sooooo if it's the true byte he'll be talking over music....PLUS IT'LL SOUND THE EFFING SAME EVERYTIME!

I don't get up till 7 so i'm not sure what you are referencing
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"