Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's your favorite on the show?
Help determine the most popular radio host on FBHW.
Uh, why is this in the What Can Joe Do board? I'm movin' it.
Zane FTW
Hot Wings for sure. His sarcastic personality reminds me of my own.
That's what she said.
I'm a Free Beer kind of guy, myself.
Hotwings. I prefer the joke sniper, as opposed to the "throw out as many as you can" style of FB and Zane. Both work well, I just prefer HW.
Zane has a story for every occasion and he has the balls to tell the listening audience that he got caught strokin it. That and the fact that I can relate to Zane more because of the divorced parents, staying with Dad on the weekends etc. But my Dad never got in a rake fight with anyone as far as I know.
All I gotta say is...Hot wings is a hottie!! :o
Joe gets my vote
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
i'm voting burnking
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
got to be freebeer
Joe!
I was going to vote for zane but then i realized he brings his own chicken to cook-outs which is gay. so i had to vote for Joe.
I guess I like FreeBeer the best, but Joe is pretty awesome with some of the stunts he does.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
poor JOE
producer joe...he's talked into doing crazy stuff....kind of like myself
You have to vote for Joe; every time he is on the air a terminally ill child is cured
joe he is the nicest guy in the world...
Joe!!!
I pick Zane because he is so sarcastic, it must turn me on because so is my husband!! Undecided

But I guess they are all pretty sarcastic.

Can I take my vote back?? Tongue
When Zane starts yelling at the other guys on the show it's the best. The more serious he is the better. One of the times that I remember was when he started calling Free Beer "smarmy." I was crackin' up.

Also, the inappropriate and/or stupid questions he asks when they interview a guest are awesome.
Zane is brutal. I love it. They're all funny as hell tho
I can't pick, they're all my favorites.
Mark the Valet Wrote:I can't pick, they're all my favorites.

You have too, NOW DO IT!
I picked Zane. I like brutal honesty. What can I say, more people need to say it like it is in this world.