Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
remember what tommorow is
remember tommorow is sept 11 as free beer and hotwing listners we should all remember and never forget i think to many americans have already forgoten. guys if you read this i would realy like if you talk about this for a couple of mins. please remember everyone who has defend our country no matter if your a liberal or comservitive remember OLD GLORY AND PLEASE REMEBER HER EVERYDAY but please everyone tommorow is a very important day for all of us

I LOVE YOU AMERICA
SIGNED RICK

P.S ANYONE GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY
i wanna know your story's of what you where doing that day lets here them freebeer hotwings zane joe you guys to everyone lets never forget
What happened?
hbones Wrote:What happened?

The Norse god of spelling and grammar read his post and hung himself.
golfrkr Wrote:remember tommorow is sept 11 as free beer and hotwing listners we should all remember and never forget i think to many americans have already forgoten. guys if you read this i would realy like if you talk about this for a couple of mins. please remember everyone who has defend our country no matter if your a liberal or comservitive remember OLD GLORY AND PLEASE REMEBER HER EVERYDAY but please everyone tommorow is a very important day for all of us

I LOVE YOU AMERICA
SIGNED RICK

although I can barely understand what you are trying to say, this is your best post.
i might not spell great but i love are country lets talk about where we where how it efected what we do we are all americans right i would die for are country anyday i have served and will again if she ask me to where were you at and doing how could anyone forget
hbones Wrote:What happened?

What is Sept 11?
That's what she said.
it is a day we should never ever forget what where you doing sept 11 2001???????? can we be foreal one time
Everyone remembers what tomorrow is. Don't be stupid. It's something that tears at our hearts....don't bring up a stupid front in the memory of those that died.
it hurt all of us and made everyones life diffrent we should talk about so it is always in our heads if you think we should not talk about it that is your opion but we need to tell are kids grand children everyone so it does not ever happen again we need to be mad about it
golfrkr Wrote:i might not spell great but i love are country lets talk about where we where how it efected what we do we are all americans right i would die for are country anyday i have served and will again if she ask me to where were you at and doing how could anyone forget

If golfrkr could write, this paragraph would go something like this:

I might not spell well, but I love this country. Let's discuss where we were and how we were affected when the tragedies of Sept. 11th occurred. We are all Americans, and I would die for my country. I have served before and would again if my country asked me to.
I would like you to share your memories of Sept 11th, it is a day we should never forget.

Ok, I'll admit I took some poetic license with this. However, isn't it much easier on your brain to read now?
golfrkr Wrote:it hurt all of us and made everyones life diffrent we should talk about so it is always in our heads if you think we should not talk about it that is your opion but we need to tell are kids grand children everyone so it does not ever happen again we need to be mad about it

Nobody said they don't want to talk about it. They just don't want to talk about it with you.
lokizilla Wrote:Everyone remembers what tomorrow is. Don't be stupid. It's something that tears at our hearts....don't bring up a stupid front in the memory of those that died.

+1
golfrkr Wrote:remember tommorow is sept 11 as free beer and hotwing listners we should all remember and never forget i think to many americans have already forgoten. guys if you read this i would realy like if you talk about this for a couple of mins. please remember everyone who has defend our country no matter if your a liberal or comservitive remember OLD GLORY AND PLEASE REMEBER HER EVERYDAY but please everyone tommorow is a very important day for all of us

I LOVE YOU AMERICA
SIGNED RICK

Look at the small section I highlighted.

Is this one huge elaborate Rick Rolling?!
Thanks, Burnking. I remember where I was. I was in South Carolina, at first I thought it was just an ordinary day, until the trucking company my ex-husband worked at, said that the truck had to come back to Texas, lock down of all trucks.
I think it is a valid request and I'm glad that Titan started a thread on it. This is a new community and I think it strengthens a bond between us to share our stories.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
You don't spell like an American. You sound like one of those South African e-mail scam artists, who tries to reach Americans via e-mail in order to get money. The only difference is that they speak the language more correctly than you. Maybe you should learn the English language...your mother tongue. You make us Americans look bad.
Bet no one else here flew today.

That was a bit creepy.
I was in Navy boot camp, near the end. I think I was about a week from graduating. We were learning how to fight fires and did the long march down to the firefighting training building. It was an odd march, since there were zero cars in the road as opposed to the usual countless. Once we got there they just made us all sit down for like 45 mins while our instructors were in a meeting talking about what happened. Then they came out and took away anybody who had family or friends in the affected locations and let them try to contact them. Eventually they told us all what happened and we somehow made our way through the day. The next couple of days were real strange, even for boot camp. Really made me realize what I had gotten myself into though.

I LOVE YOU AMERICA
SIGNED RICK

i was never taught to love my country. i was taught to love my family. my tragedy was watching so many others get destroyed.
ideals are ideals, but there's a thin and fuzzy line between simple and stupid. the minute someone makes it more about country than humanity, they cross it. for me, anyway.
I was in school, at long beach hs on long island...I left class to go to the cafeteria where I watched the 2nd tower collapse...Then I said I dont feel safe and left school...I went home and got high...anybody ever see bill burrs standup about big tragedys that you dont know anybody in...lanes on the highway