Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here is Thursday's show posted
This whole thread shouldn't exist. grapelady, there are things here called laws. Now if you pay attention you are not supposed to break these things. Showing a small snipit is within the law. Giving away a whole broadcast without concent of the creators or owner of that material is called illegal, illegal means to break this law.
Oh by the way, I don't podcast, so me getting even that one days show for free would be stealing. Nonetheless I listened to the show on the GRD website so I don't have to worry about that. Yes the people that podcast should get what they paid for, however that is the job of the people controling the podcast to take care of, and I don't think you would be one of those.

There is no need to insult any of the mods for trying to keep this board legit. Because of your stupidity and if it would have went ignored this board could have been shutdown without question. The only person being retarded is you. Yes I think the podcasts would be nice to get free, most shows do so. There is probably a reason these guys don't, so get over it and stop being a spaz.

As far as the quad posting goes, all this does is make it seem like you are a little kid crying for attention.

I am sorry if I corssed a line here on the board by stating any of this but it's things like this that seriously piss me off, it only takes one person to ruin it for everyone else.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread