Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Quote Game
dino Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:Thanks Dino. Sorry I held up the game. I actually had to work for part of the day. So, you think I have a pretty face? No demand for pic proof like the others? But (here comes the brainless part) what is an open Y?
Here is my quote, it was hard to choose one. Anyone that knows it is a kindred spirit. Wink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A drunk person can learn to cope with things like seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth. But no one should be asked to handle this trip."

Of course I'm not going to demand proof. I'm sure you've been hounded enough....I'll take your word on it for now....Plus, in my imagination all slutty nurses have to be hot!

Um, they Y thing is the shape women make when they spread their legs.....i.e. when you eat out you "dine at the Y"

That would be Hunter S. Thompson's most recognizable work "Fear and Lothing" right?

Excellent choice!

Awesome Dino. So we're kindred spirits I guess? I had a hard time choosing just one quote...Hunter had so many good ones. Side note, I stalked Hunter Thompson on my honeymoon in Colorado. My favorite writer. Yes, me...the one who is afraid of posting my pic because of mouth-breathing stalkers. Ha! I never met him...but I did get pics taken in front of his house and drank at his favorite bar, the Woody Creek Tavern. Rest in peace Gonzo.

Messages In This Thread