Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What ever happen to the intern who got fire
Back to the original topic, there was just something not right in Frank's head. The first thing I remember that was weird was when he tried to explain how he and his friends changed the 1-10 hottness scale to a 1-4 scale. I guess that's fine if you want to do that, but he couldn't explain it clearly or concisely at all. - He was going on about how girls in different parts of the country were hotter than others.

Then, in the same conversation, he asked if he could say "do her," but then said "sh*t" without thinking twice just minutes later. I can totally understand how that could slip out, but he was later arguing with Hot Wings about it, saying he seriously thought it was okay because he had heard that word on Family Guy DVDs. - How can you not know that you can't say "sh*t" on the radio?!

Finally, there was the whole pee pee on the sandwhich incident. I don't need to point out the problem with this, but I will anyway: It proved him to be either a sick individual or someone with a broken sense of humor and broken social skills who cannot execute a joke right.

In conclusion, I think Frank Small Talk has something wrong with his brain due to the above examples of misbehavior.

Oh yeah, I forgot if anyone mentioned it, and I don't feel like re-reading the entries, but someone claiming to be a co-worker of Frank called in shortly after his firing and said that Frank tried to drive a forklift through a regular sliding door and bent the frame, causing him to possibly be fired. - Rough week.

Messages In This Thread