Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Several podcast concerns
providencecrow Wrote:The problem is not the podcast but the iPod itself. I have a zune, which allows you to sync up podcasts sequentially instead of as they come. I just hit play and it plays through them all in the order they were on the air.

Its very simple and basic features like that which for one reason or another apple always seems to refuse to implement even though it would take 5 seconds and make everyone happy, which makes me very glad i do not own an iPod.

Ahh I see. I think my iPod sucks as it is. Always freezes. This is just another reason for me to consider getting a different MP3 player.

Quote:Oh and BTW, there is a podcast section on this forum, so i would expect to see your thread moved once a mod gets to this...just FYI.

Oops didn't see that. I always see podcast threads here so it didn't cross my mind.
edit: that section is only 2 days old, now I know why I never noticed it before.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!

Messages In This Thread