Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is a spam thread.
I am looking for some help. This is a spam post of sorts, but it is kind of a PSA at the same time.

I am part of a site that offers free products after signing up for advertisers offers and/or getting a number of referrals.

I tested this site out by using one of their easier to fulfill requests (2 offers for 1 free Xbox 360 game) and was pleasantly surprised that it was quick/painless and best of all I actually received the product, and received it within a reasonable amount of time.

Here is the receipt from amazon of the order if you are interested: Click Here

So, I am attempting something bigger now (playstation 3 and 2 games) and since I know that the service works, I am also using this to let all of you know about it while trying to not be a complete sleazebag about it.

I need 14 Referrals to get what I am after, so if any of you are interested in trying to get a free PS3, I do recommend the service, and would greatly appreciate the referral.

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=5266791

Also, if you are interested in my progress, they provide a little image:

[Image: 15266791.png]
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.

Messages In This Thread