Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANWR oil drilling
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Hey howie, guess what, just because you and I have opinions that are on opposite sides of the of the political spectrum doesn't mean I think your stupid. To the contrary, you sound highly intellegent and you seem to have a awsome sense of humor. You have the right to think of me anyway you want. I'm sorry you don't like my opinions but hey, you can't please everybody. If you read my posts you will note that I have never called anyone on this post including yourself stupid. Kindly keep those Opinions to yourself. You are funny as hell and I highly enjoy your non-poiltical posts. And as far as your political posts go, just because I don't agree with them dosn't mean that they are not well thought out. I just enjoy the debate.

1) we share the same view on this topid...Pro drilling correct?
2) the 'stupid' reference was towards how you constructed your post, not your view
3) by posing it as a drop it was meant as more of a joke than anything...

calm dude...nothing was meant by it

Sorry Howie, I misunderstood, my bad, that really wasn't one of my best posts. My head was kind of scrambled because I had just got out of work and couldn't wait to post. Also I'm still kinda new to this and didn't realize that you were using a "Simpson's"
drop, again my apology's
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"

Messages In This Thread