Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Books and junk
Have you seen this ?

http://www.marvel.com/news/comicstories.4432

I'm really hoping that with the success of the Dark Tower graphic novels, The Stand will probably be as successful, maybe jussst maybe IT will be nxt for the GN treatment. That would get my geek boy up and running.

I would love it if they re-made IT, but I soooo hope it's for HBO or Showtime, one of the channels where they won't have to worried about ratings. The only bright spot in the original TV version was Tim Curry's portrayal of Pennywise, and that was only a B+ effort, the rest was total crap. Who thought it would be a good idea to try and neuter IT for TV ?

By the way, holy crap have you seen all the stuff King has coming up ? They just finished the 2nd Gunslinger graphic novel collection, with the 3rd series, and the Stand GN in September, there's a new collection of short stories in November, and right now on Itunes you can download episodes of "N" which from what i've seen is some sort of animated story.

Tha man is in his 60s and seems more prolific than ever. Take Just the stuff he's has coming up this year, and that's more than most writer's get published in their entire careers.

I hope they clone him.
Wowie Groovie !

Messages In This Thread