Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things You Hate / Annoyances
I was listening to today's podcast and I loved this topic of discussion. So what things does everyone hate? Here are a few off the top of my head:

- People in stores who are completely unaware of their surroundings. I can't stand it when people put their carts in the middle of a small aisle and then get totally absorbed in a magazine, reading a box, whatever that they have no idea other people might want to look at things as well. Put your cart to the side at all times.

- Phone conversations that end with the line, "I'm going to let you go now." No, you're not. Just say what you mean. That line is so fake. Just said that you're either bored talking to the person or you have something else to do. Be honest.

- People who don't understand the word ironic. Nine times out of ten it seems like people say ironic when describing something that is just a coincidence.

- Those damned shoes kids have nowadays with wheels in them. Really? Are your raising such lazy, fat little pigs that walking is too hard now? They need wheels in their damned shoes? I don't know what's more tempting: punching out the parents for buying the shoes in the first place or pushing the kid into a wall.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown

Messages In This Thread