Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
atheist how many here ?
lokizilla Wrote:I'm a Christian and very conservative.

I understand that you are answering the question so this is not directed at you personally, but all too often I hear the words, "I am a Christian" or "He's a good Christian Man." Every time I hear these wretched statements my judgmental side rears it's ugly head. Most of the people that are referred to as "Good Christian (men or women)" are usually some of the biggest douchebags to ever walk the earth (see George W. Bush). Those that feel the need to start a conversation with "I am a Christian" usally are morons as well.

I attended a "Christian" college and after that experience, you can keep the CRC bullsheet that goes on there and in the rest of the typical CRC's. I have never seen a bigger bunch of hypocrites and brainwashed a-holes than I did there. Talk about sheeple following blindly. I realize it's called faith for a reason, but there comes a time when common sense should step in. If that doesn't happen, natural selection should step in and cure the situation, but all to often those people keep walking around saying dumb things like "I am a Christian" or talking about what a "good Christian" some douchebag they know is.

I am not an atheist, I am not a christian, I am a human being and will define my own existence by my actions, not by a label of whether or not I believe that some long haired hippy died for my sins.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"

Messages In This Thread