Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where is zane?
Philly Mike Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Wow. You really took the time to do that didn't you?

- I don't think that giving out his name, address and phone number would ever be ok.
- People can and should talk about anything they desire so long as it doesn't affect someone's life.
- I'll answer any question you'd like to know about my personal life. I have nothing to hide. However, I haven't signed up to be a celebrity.
- They're not super celebrities that have to worry about major paparazzi following them around 24/7, and there are stalkers out there for everyone. Not just celebrities. Attractive women probably have more of a chance to have a stalker than Eric Zane.
- Who's to say whether you're right or wrong about whether he should be outed or not. I mis-spoke when I said he should be outed if he has cheated etc. I just used that as an example. To me, infidelity is just as wreched at many other things that are described as being discustung, and that's why I said that. (That being said, if I were his wife, I would make it a requirement for him to go on the air and fess up to something like that in order to stay with me..... Whatever. I don't care that much really.)
- Over half of the things people talk about - whether it be on this message board or out in the real world - probably shouldn't be talked about. If you don't want to talk about it or if it annoys you, don't visit the issue. It's entertainment.

The main point of all of that was just put yourself in his place. I know I hate to hear any random speculation about anything that I do. If I were him and I ended up seeing this thread I would be pissed. All I am trying to get across is just have some respect for these guys, throwing out crap like "he should be outed if he cheated" is far from respect, it is complete rudeness and ignorance.

Ok. I can agree with this last statement. If you look back in the thread, I threw in some stuff just to show that I think it is ridiculous as well. I just don't feel the need to tell others what they can and connot say. That's my main point I guess.

Messages In This Thread