Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DID ANY ONE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH 10/9/08 PODCAST???
cyborgmexican, they have this new fangled technology now call the "radio" and on this "radio" you can have your friends actually tune into the show! As for those not in the listneing areas, they have another fancy electronic box called the computer. Since they have the internet on computers now, you can have your friends take their fingers out of their mouths and mash them on the keyboard until they spell out www.freebeerandhotwings.com (might take awhile). There, they can preview the show by listening to WHWT and watching Joe's Stunts.

Also, I support 0rz0.

Edit: Throwing in Brian also. I've had a podcast subscription for almost a year and have NEVER had a problem. Do you think maybe you're blowing this way out of proportion and the problem could be on your end? Maybe?

Listen, they could've charged a lot more for the podcast and I'd still pay. The fact is that even the fact that they podcast is because they're thinking of their listeners, and they made it extremely cheap to basically cover costs. Whatever is leftover, like 0rz0 said, goes towards charity. If you don't want them to donate to charity, that's fine, but stop f'ing complaining just because your dumbass didn't download the podcast correctly a few times.

Messages In This Thread