Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So your going to keep ripping on Palin...
Why not balance it out.

I know some of you are not as excited about ripping on Palin, but I know Zane and Joe must be having a hayday with it. I dont even listen anymore because of your tirade the other day of ripping on her. Anyways. I dont even rip on Obama the way you guys go off on her. Anyways, shut the hell up about politics, and get back to the funny shit, I have every other show to listen to during the day to listen about politics.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/11/07/...sickening/

Sarah Palin's allies are pushing back against a stream of accusations leaking out of John McCain's campaign that the Alaska governor was incompetent during the run-up to the election. One Palin aide called the charges "sickening."

Palin spokeswoman Meghan Stapleton on Friday denied reports that have surfaced since Election Day that there was tension between the vice presidential candidate and McCain's staff.

They range from claims that Palin went on extensive spending sprees to accounts that campaign officials had serious doubts about her preparedness to to be vice president.

Sources told FOX News, for instance, that Palin did not realize that Africa was a continent and not a country, and that she could not name the nations that had signed the North American Free Trade Agreement.

Palin herself brushed off the finger-pointing Wednesday, saying she wouldn't engage "any of the negativity" or "pettiness" from anonymous sources.

Stapleton released a written statement Friday calling the charges "unfortunate and, quite honestly, sickening."

"The accusations we are hearing and reading are not true and since we deny all these anonymous allegations, there is nothing specific to which we will respond," she wrote. "We have the highest regards for Senator John McCain. Governor Palin was honored to be chosen as McCain's running mate."

Newsweek also reported that Palin may have spent "tens of thousands" of dollars more on wardrobe expenses than the $150,000 that was reported in the days before Election Day. The money allegedly went toward clothes for her and her family from high-end stores, even though she was originally told to buy just three suits and hire a stylist for the Republican National Convention.

One aide called the spree "Wasilla hillbillies looting Neiman Marcus from coast to coast," according to the magazine. Palin also reportedly asked to speak at McCain's concession speech Tuesday, and was denied.

McCain adviser Nicole Wallace defended Palin on NBC's "Today Show" Friday morning, saying the Alaska governor "did nothing wrong."

"She is, perhaps, the most un-diva politician I've ever seen," she said. "The only thing I've ever seen her ask for is a diet soda."

Palin said right after the election that she's sorry if she cost McCain even "one vote."

But some are tired of what they say looks like scapegoating.

Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum told FOX News that McCain himself needs to come out and put a stop to the Palin criticism.

"She's the one that energized the base, she's the one that got the crowds out. ... She's the one that comes out of this without any scars and now they're trying to give her some," Santorum said. "John McCain should come out and say, 'This is ridiculous,' and set the record straight."

Messages In This Thread