Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FB&HW site and forum
in my opinion it seems the/your FB&HW site is lacking for a better term "pazazz". it seems rather flat and dull compared to a few other radio and other site i visit. the links are not to user friendly (again imo), they should have a little detailed description of what your clicking on besides some picture.

also i went there a few days ago to find something you/they said would be on the site and could not find it.

do i have any suggestions to make it better... no. thats not what i do, so i wouldn't even know where to start.

as for the forum though i do have a couple of suggestions...

when you scroll over a post topic it should have a little pop up window of what the OP is saying... not everything, just a tid bit

i shouldn't have to type in the next page i want to view, there should be a "next" button to go along with that feature perhaps... kind of like when there is more than one page in a thread

you should have a forum "rules" "read before you post" link right at top of the main page and not in a sub-forum

also i don't see a link that will take me back to the FB&HW site...i do see your logo on the top with the word home under it, but either its my pc or its not a link

okay other than that i do think that the show and all you guys are real eff'ing epicly (is that even a word) hilarious. i am starting to dig this site alot (a lot? who cares... i'm not the grammar police). so keep up all the good work and will hear ya in the morning and see ya on teh boredz.

thnx for your time
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus

Messages In This Thread