Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check
landmammaldolphin Wrote:
dino Wrote:I know my good friends would love to have me post their checks on a message board.

If I remember correctly (My SIL paid a bunch of money in the hopes of making it big) you can get that picture of that check from their website as "proof" that someone can make that much.

Of course now with the dodecahedron scheme they have branched off in the e-commerce first as Team of Destiny and now just Team. I love it when they try to claim they aren't Amway.
Keep proving my point more about how you know nothing about this please. The group were affiliated with isn't and has never been the Team of Destiny. Yes that particular group is a scam and Alticor spent and lost a bunch of money taking them to court and getting them kicked out of Amway. They are still around selling but they have nothing to do with my business or the Amway brand. Like I said instead of basing your facts off of what your buddies said or what you read on some a-holes blog why don't you do some sophisticated research. As far as me getting that picture off of a website, I don't think so.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.

Messages In This Thread