Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check
The reason that people give you crap is because they can see that the system of Amway/Quixtar, etc. is set up for those at the top, not those at the bottom. It's a system that is doomed to fail unless you have huge amounts of capital to put in from the beginning, at which point you would be better off starting your own company. The IBO is simply a way to give folks false hope. I understand that you are probably excited and if it works for you, more power to you and congratulations, but it's not designed for you to succeed, it's designed for you to make those at the top more and more money. Look at the numbers. How many people join and how many fail? How many join and out of those that join, how many actually make 6 figures on an annual basis?

I've had a lot of friends who were sucked in and after they realized that they spent 4 times more than they made, they finally saw the light. The e-commerce ends up costing you more in the long run and the products you get the most points on (Amway products) are crappy products anyway.

I have quite a few associates that work for Amway, not as sales but in the plant and I can honestly say that they wouldn't buy the products they make or that Amway distributes. That says a lot to me.

I also speak from the experience of those I have known and the research I have done on my own in regards to pyramids, multi-level and ponzi schemes. I've done my homework, just so you know.

Good luck to you, I hope it works for you, it's just not for me and I will try to convince anyone I know not to join based on the knowledge I have obtained.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"

Messages In This Thread