Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dominic the Donkey
Okay, this is worst ever thing, but might as well talk about it. I have become a light sleeper in the last couple weeks. My husband decides since it is Friday night to let our four cats sleep with us. Muggles at the end of the bed as usual, Loki on my pillow cuddled up next to my head (he's favorite kitty and human position with me not my husband), Dixie I have no idea where she is, but where is Snowie our 8 month old kitten???? My husband, a lighter sleeper, I used to not hear anything when I slept, but those days may come back, I hope........starts yelling "Loki stop it." After about seven times of him saying this, I hear the rattling too, and there is still a furry lump of 3 feet, 15 pounds, of solid muscle furry ear muffs next to my head. Loki is still warming next to my head....."Loki cut it out," my husband yells again. "Chris, Loki isn't doing it, he's by my head." "Sorry Loki, damn it Snowie."

Okay, I get up decide lets partake of the bathroom and go back to bed. All is good, get back in bed, try to go back to sleep.....why am I typing on here and not enjoying my cherished sleep time????? Many times in my head before I give up, and come downstairs, I hear in my head, "Jingy-gity-Jing, he's Dominic the donkey, ey ha ey ha....." Yeah, don't remember which member hates the song, but now I'm on board with him.....

Messages In This Thread