Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
....and boom goes the dynamite.
Hell yes. Titans LOSE to the Texans. Pittsburgh beats the Ravens in one of the best games all year, even if it was marred by some questionable refereeing. Yeah, the TD was dicey. But the Steelers got boned by the no-call pass interference in first quarter when Fabian Washington was all over the receiver Nate Washington. I only wish I could afford tickets to the Super Bowl to see Pittsburgh own whoever comes out of the NFC.. especially if it's the Giants. Then everyone will see who's really the toughest team in the NFL. Anyway, just felt like gloating a little bit.

And hey, the Lions almost looked competitive, too. Megatron's coming along nicely, and Orlovsky was serviceable. They still need to take Bradford, Tebow or Harrel next year, assuming at least one of them comes out.

[Image: Clipboard01.jpg]

I don't think this violates any rules, but I apologize if it does. Won't hurt my feelings if the pic is removed. Just pumped after the biggest win of the year.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?

Messages In This Thread