Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you Believe in God
Jo Wrote:i want to believe but a all powerful being that lets innocent people die everyday i can't bring myself to believe in.
I believe when it comes to this matter is when people tend to look too much at the worldly view. No one knows where they are going when they die, they could be in a much better place. Besides if the world didn't have pain and suffering you wouldn't have the good things like compassion and tolerance. If there was no suffering we wouldn't see the good in human nature nearly as well. We would be emotionless robots. People also tend to say, "How could God allow a child to get cancer, etc?" You never know what chain of events something like this has started to impact someones life years down the road. I believe that you gotta look at the Earth as a sort of testing ground. Are we going to be strong enough to go through all the junk that can be thrown at us and still continue to have faith?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.

Messages In This Thread