Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you Believe in God
Jiggy Wrote:My history professor in college came in class one day late almost in tears. He told us he had just got off the phone with one of his really good friends. I guess earlier that morning his friends 6 year old daughter was playing out in the front yard. He looked away just for a second but when he did she ran out in the road. She ran out behind a parked car on the side of the road so the car that was coming didn't even have time to brake. She was hit so hard she was thrown about 10 feet into the ditch. She was still alive though. When the paramedics got there and took her to the hospital they found nothing wrong wiith her except a few scrapes. The only "bruises" she had were two marks on either side of her hips. The doctor said it looked like someone had picked her up suddenly and threw her in the ditch. I remember after he told us this story he asked if it was alright with everyone if he took a moment to pray to God and thank him. No one cared. It was a very moving experience. If I ever have doubts about my faith I always think about this story.

now that choked me up a bit
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus

Messages In This Thread