Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you Believe in God
Jiggy Wrote:[quote author=janicem board=politics thread=2648 post=58283 time=1229570958]

Also there is a silver lining to most clouds if people just keep their eyes open. There are certain chain of events that happen where because of tragedy, divorce or whatever something comes out the other side that is good. I regret not playing football in high school. I know for a fact I would have been really good assuming I didn't get injured. More than likely I would have gone to a college with a football program. If that path would have been taken I would have never met my wife. My entire life for the last 10 years would have been completely altered by that one decision I would have made in high school. I am not trying to compare not playing football with something like divorce either. Maybe you will go on and meet someone else (assuming you haven't already). Maybe when you do meet that someone there is some in her/his Wink family that, because you were there, for some reason is greatly impacted. You never know.

Great thought. I always think that way.

Messages In This Thread