Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you Believe in God
i'm divorced and re-married. and totally feel and know in my heart that this is one. the one that was meant to be. my soul mate.

like i said my wifes family is very religious. but mot pushy or too judgemental. just strong believers. which is why i kinda started this thread. because i started going to church every now and then. i dig it, its alright. i've just always felt "Gods house" was outside, the world. what better place to worship, think, pray or whatever one might do. but where you can see all his glory imo better....but, thats not what church is about is how my wife said it. what church means is... ahhh, i can't remember how my wife said it (i'm sure someone else knows). but it made sense.

anyways back to the divorce thing. i don't believe that God don't like divorce. maybe some old religious people. but God himself, i don't think so. i think he just wants you to be a good person and be happy. and believe.
so, if i didn't get divorced i wouldn't have met my wife now. have a awesome boy. who makes me actually feel blessed everyday. a new home. great jobs... blah, blah, blah. don't wanna sound like i'm bragging. i'm not. its that i feel blessed about it very much. and that i believe has to do with God.
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus

Messages In This Thread