Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lions 0-16?
Imray_Pinasheep Wrote:
dolph Wrote:NBC better take the Lions/Packers game as their flex game next week, so he whole country can see history in the making. It's only fair that they should have to put up with the same shit we do. Can I get Dominic Raola's address, I'm ready to fight him now. Of course even if I stepped up to him I would go right by, dude can't stop anyone from advancing.

Actually, Raiola was one of Millen's only decent picks (I include Ernie Sims, Calvin Johnson, and Roy Williams in that group). Normally if the pocket collapses, it's because the guys on the outside (Cherilus and.. Mulitalo? or Foster?) aren't doing their job. Raiola and Backus are actually pretty decent. In any case, though, I agree.. the game should be nationally televised. It is, after all, going to be a piece of history. The only reason the Lions have a snowball's chance in hell is that the Pack might be benching some of their first-stringers to reduce the chance of injury in the final game (a lot like the fourth pre-season game). Should be.. fun? to watch.

Why would they bench players? They have until August to get healthy if anyone gets hurt. They will play everyone all game, and probably play harder than they have all year, because of pride.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."

Messages In This Thread