Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lions 0-16?
Imray_Pinasheep Wrote:Smith, Johnson and Sims are 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year players. They'll need all the experience they can get because as good as they are, they can be better. Ocho Cinco didn't play yesterday for the Bengals and they put Palmer on the IR weeks ago, and the Chiefs only gave Larry Johnson the ball 12 times. Brees stayed in because everyone knows the Lions are not exactly sackmasters.. it was a low-risk play.

Palmer was put on the IR weeks ago because he was hurt. He has sucked all year. It wasn't because they didn't want him to get hurt. What about the Chiefs' Gonzales? (their best player) What about Stephen Jackson, Marc Bulger, Jamal Lewis, Jamarcus Russel, Aaron Rodgers, Donald Driver..... need I go on? I'll repeat myself, since you seemed to not hear me the first time...

The only time teams rest players is if they are headed to the playoffs, and already have their spot locked up (ie home field advantage through out)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."

Messages In This Thread