Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe he's not such a d?
Mad Dog Wrote:Most military family's understand the fact that it is there son or daughters job to defend there country at all costs. Not every reason for war is as valid as the next but a foreign hostile force attacked and hit main land of United Stated for the first time since the war of 1812. If I would have been a younger man I would have went to pick up my rifle to defend my country and I would have been PISSED if my commander and chief would not send me.

A foreign hostile force did attack our mainland...that force was not Iraq.

I understand it's their job and I applaud them for that, but that doesn't mean that I have to accept the decision and be happy about it.

Jiggy, respect is earned not given because of the position, IMO. If Bush hadn't gone into an ambiguous "war on terror" and attacked a sovereign nation for no good reason, I would have had respect for him. If he hadn't abandoned bringing those directly responsible for the attacks on the mainland, to justice, I would have respect for him. Unfortunately, he basically abandoned the search for OBL and flip the bird to all those who lost their lives in the attacks in NYC and that is dispicable in my book.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"

Messages In This Thread