Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Podcast Length
Rock Monster Wrote:I just don't have that much free time to listen to it. I usually only listen to the radio in the car, to and from work, which totals about an hour, and listen to the ipod when working around the house. I think in the summer I would get through the majority of it, but in the winter months, I'm not thinking I would.

To me, they're pretty good at hyping upcoming segments, so when you fill up the ipod, if you're listening to it while you work around the house, or whenever, you may find it hard to turn it off when you're done, because you're anxious to hear what's coming up. - At least, that's the experience I had. It used to slow me down sometimes, but I've learned to multitask better while listening. Plus, the podcast has replaced a lot of TV for me, because I find the FBHW show more interesting much of the time, and almost always funnier.
-Just something to consider.

Also, I don't know if you have cable or satellite, but think of how much of the programming that's paid for is not used, and those bills are a lot more than $30 a year.

Messages In This Thread