Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crosby the Bitch
alpacafarmer Wrote:never siad he had the c cause of his scoring.. its cause if his leadership.. hossa left for a better team.. yep.. u won the cup LAST year. pens will b back.. they always are bad when the steelers are in the playoffs.. we will see at the end of the season

Leadership? I keep hearing you talk about how awesome the Pens are. If they're so talented, and Crosby is such a great captain, why are they stuck so far behind?

Hossa left for a better team, the team that won the Cup last year. At least you got that right.

Let me get this straight.. you're blaming the Pens failure on the Steelers? Wow, I never realized it worked that way. Maybe the Wings are so good because the Lions are so bad.. Holy crap, you've discovered a crazy conspiracy, or some cosmic correlation. Maybe you're not as dumb as you sound!

What we'll see at the end of the season is the Pens watching the playoffs from their couches. Good luck with that.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?

Messages In This Thread