Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crosby the Bitch
burnking Wrote:I'm a Pens fan and I think you're a d-bag. Would you kindly shut your noise hole?

Now, on to hockey. Hossa left because the Pens couldn't afford to pay him and you know they weren't giving up Sid or Gino. I have no feelings towards Hossa, he's a great player and he's on a great team. Good for him.

I think it's pretty obvious to everyone that the Pens are having a subpar season. Whether you hate them or not, you have to recognize that there is a lot of talent on that team. Jordan Staal was playing 3rd line, he'd be fighting for 1st line if he were on a few others teams.

Also, Sid is not a fighter, he would get rocked by Datsyuk.

My last comment is that maybe it's because I F'ing hate the caps, but as much as the announcers ride Crosby, they really need to get off of Ovechkin's schwatz. Holy F. You'd think they were trying to make him the face of the league, too bad he looks like his face caught fire and someone tride to put it out with a golf shoe.

hossa didnt leave cause they couldent afford him. ray shearro offered him a 4 year deal and he accepted less money for a 1 year deal cause he thought the red wings gave him the best chance to win the cup this year. they could afford him nad would have given him more than the wings but he didnt want to stay

Messages In This Thread