Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Obama Administration Race-baiting Scoreboard
hotzester Wrote:Mike -

Things actually don't usually go this way here. I love this part of the board because it's one of the few political boards that people here often disagree, but it's fact based and not just arguing. That's what was making me so frustrated going at it with you...it wasn't how I like to debate. We don't HAVE to agree. In fact, I'd rather we not agree. In addition to making for some great debate, which I love, it also enlightens people to other perspectives.

Don't shy away from the whole board because of one topic!

hey, no hard feelings with this. What I was saying is that I am just going to keep off of the touchy subject forum for the most part. As for going on the rest of the board I am probably just going to be here less, more because of me than anything else. There are things IRL that kind of get me agitated and if i start to feel peeved so there are times I have to step back from online correspondence with people in places like message boards so as to not lash out on them. I don't want to ruin it for people and don't need people getting pissed off at me more than I already have in life.

sorry again for the digression, back to the topic...
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread