Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bike accidents/other retarded ways you got hurt
The bike accident talk got me to thinking of the idiotic stuff I used to do as a kid that resulted in bodily harm.

When I was 8, I got a shiny new Huffy one-speed for my birthday, fully assembled and ready to become my make-believe Evel Kneivel-style dirt jumpin' bike! I jumped on the banana seat, ignoring my mother's admonishment to put shoes on, and happily pedaled away. What the hell does she know? I know what I'm doing, ma! I'm a man now! You run back in and make me a jelly sammich!

So, I'm riding around and decide to take my hog up some random driveway and onto the random patio attached to it. On this random patio was steps leading up to the side door of the house. Anyway, I got real close to the steps, and decided to look down to make sure I was gonna clear them. That's when I got a great bird's eye view of my pinky toe catching on the corner of the steps and bending straight backwards. I watched it actually touch the outside of my foot. I don't remember the bike ride home, other than the fact there was crying and snotbubbles involved.

Messages In This Thread