Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Going on in this world?
I want health insurance/care to be more like car insurance- separate from your job, you get it, you pay for it, it's yours wherever you go. I do like my United HealthCare's web access to absolutely everything- prescriptions, claims, and everything are all online to keep track of and my doctors can share info and view things there as well which is nice.

That beheading was horrible but it does show how the wool has been pulled over the world's eyes when it comes to Islam, which is totalitarian rule disguised as a religion. There is no peace involved until non-Islam peoples are all dead or converted. The two absolutes of Islam are 1)The Quran is Allah's word and is absolute and 2)Mohammad is the ideal to be modeled after (awesomely he was a murderous pedophile). The violence, goal of world domination, and human rights violations aren't a stereotype, it's the scary truth and Sharia Law is on its way of taking over Europe as we speak. People speak of "moderate moslems"- that don't actually exist! If they're "moderate" they inherently aren't practicing Islam. If only they would speak/act out more against this BS, but then again, they'd then be marked for dead.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.

Messages In This Thread