Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you going to do once the undead rise?
murph383 Wrote:Zombies are pretty much my favorite messed people population of all time so this is an awesome topic!!!

Now, it all depends on what type of zombie we are dealing. Normally, you're classic undead which consists of the dead rising due to some wierd moon episode are often slow and dumb. Whereas, your human created 'undead' via the use of virus experimentation or trying to cure cancer are often super human; meaning they are fast, strong and usually extremely intelligent.

If you're dealing with the first of the two zombie classes, then you really don't need to do much. Lock yourself in somewhere with limited windows, enjoy some beers and good laughs with your friends... it will pass in a few days.

If you're dealing with second group then you have a variety of choices. One, become one of them; I wouldn't trust them to bite you and leave it at that, try to find a way to expose yourself and still keep the majority of your organs. Orrrrrrr...you could be a survivor. In which case you won't to align yourself with somebody that has a lot of guns (and ammo), food and transportation. Keep in mind that zombies always have some weakness so really study your predators (for example, sunlight) and there's a chance that they have a leader and without said leader and pretty much useless. Granted, you also need to remember that supplies will eventually run out so it would be in your best interests to arrange a safe house of some kind that would have gasoline, food and yes, clothes. Better yet, if you can find a solar powered vehicle, that a bonus (run on gas in the evenings and use that beautiful sun in the day).

Personally, I see myself as a survivor but when you live in Maine, there's a chance those human generated zombies won't make it above Mass. Smile

You haven't really put much thought behind this have you.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.

Messages In This Thread