Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sneak Peak at the new FBHW site
xxxredeye Wrote:I, personally, wasn't bitching. I actually am happy to see that it's finally coming together. I could easily create a new site for them, but when in comes down to it, it is a lot of work, just getting a feel for the layout takes time. The graphics are the easiest part. My input was strictly a suggestion. I think it'd be nice to have a video player that can be axcess on the page directly. Flash is always a nice touch and makes any page look nicer... but then again, that is a lot of work too! And, again, I can't wait to see the finish product up and running.

I was referring to the hussy and to hopstah. Your post didn't sound bitchy or whiny.

As far as the media player on the page, instead of links or downloading videos.... how much bandwidth does that take up? I'm assuming that MyTown is still doing this for free (which explains the time) Would more bandwidth cost them more money? I don't know the answerers, just speculating...
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."

Messages In This Thread