Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crosby the Bitch
Rock Monster Wrote:
alpacafarmer Wrote:just out of curiosity.. how many games have you seen sid play?

What does that have to do with the NHL blowing him? personally, I have seen enough Pens games (prolly 6 or so this year) to know that he's not even the best player on his team, let alone the NHL.

the reason i wondered is i was curious if he had any knowledge of crosby other than the finals last year.. sid is by far the best player on his team. even when hes more than 2 or 3 passes away ( which constitutes an assist ) he is affecting the play in numerious ways. malkin is an amazing passer and can take control of a game when he wants to.. but every aspect of crosbys game and great. he does the things that no one notices other than those who watch him on a regular basis and not just on tv but in person where you can see the whole rink and watch a play develop. ive been a season ticket holder here in the burg for 3 seasons now and i gotta say he is not only the best player on his team but at 20 ( or however old he is ) hes one of the best players in the league and getting better.

Messages In This Thread