Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crosby the Bitch
Rock Monster Wrote:
alpacafarmer Wrote:the reason i wondered is i was curious if he had any knowledge of crosby other than the finals last year.. sid is by far the best player on his team. even when hes more than 2 or 3 passes away ( which constitutes an assist ) he is affecting the play in numerious ways. malkin is an amazing passer and can take control of a game when he wants to.. but every aspect of crosbys game and great. he does the things that no one notices other than those who watch him on a regular basis and not just on tv but in person where you can see the whole rink and watch a play develop. ive been a season ticket holder here in the burg for 3 seasons now and i gotta say he is not only the best player on his team but at 20 ( or however old he is ) hes one of the best players in the league and getting better.

I disagree, VERY much... Crosby sucks on defense. He is a very good offensive player, but his defense leaves much to be desired. Just look at his +/- rating. It's +7. Malkin has a +18. GREAT players (such as Datsyuk) have a +29. Even Sid's coach knows he isn't good on the D side. He gets less than 1 min of shorthanded time a game. Datsyuk gets close to 2 minutes.

Until Crosby grows up, starts respecting the game, and gets better on Defense, he will never be in the top 10 players in the league.

1st off sorry i havent been on.. i got booted and an 80% warning for making fun of potthole.. the mods got skin as thick as the shims i used to use for takin a tolerence of .oooooooooo1 when i worked for a company who had the bid for makin nukes... look up twosix in saxonburg pa if you dont belive me....

crosbys plus minus sucks cause gonchar and whittney where hurt all year.... then whittney was traded 2 weeks ago.. malkin had the only good defensemen all season workin with him all season. so put no faith in that number... i watch the pen most games... crosbys the better player..

Messages In This Thread