Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People that Hate you.
I've got this guy where I work that absolutely hates me but I have no idea why. Two years ago when I first hired into my company, they were two months away from a big move from a small crazy little building to a big very nice building and this guy and I ( I will call him DB for douche bag) worked very closely together to facilitate this move. We got along great and and I really liked working with DB.

About two weeks after we finally got settled in to our new building I said good morning to DB and asked him how it was going. He got a pissed off look on his face, looked past me like I was a ghost, and hasn't spoken to me since. Which is how he still treats me. What the Eff?? I honestly have no clue how I offended DB.

I have not gotten one word of an explanation. I have asked various people and nobody either knows or is willing to tell me. I have went to my my lead person, the Human Resources lady and the plant manager because it really buggs me. DB has gotten a promotion from truck driver to UPS order puller and has to pull products from my area. DB sometimes has things that he needs me to build for him, but he will take his order to ANYONE else in the plant as opposed to give it to me personally.

Now when I see him, I can't help but hate him and wish he would get hit by a car. He has so totally offended me. I don't really care that he doesn't like me so much, lot of people don't like me, but I just want to know why ??? :-[
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"

Messages In This Thread